Some people claim that money isn’t important to them, yet most of us spend at least 40 to 50 hours a week working for money. The simple truth is, that in this world right now, money is important. However, finance is a subject a lot of people don’t want to think about. Reasons are many, few of them are scary, too complex for few, or just boring to most. But the truth is that it is something that everyone should get control of, as soon as possible. Sooner the better control over your finance.
What is Financial Planning-For few people financial planning means “Insurance purchasing”, “Tax Planning”, or “Investing”. But actual definition of Financial Planning is “It is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances. Life goals can include buying a house, saving for your child’s higher education or planning for retirement”.
Misconceptions about Financial Planning-
1) Not have enough money for investing hence not required Financial Planning.
2) I am too young to think about Financial Planning.
3) Insurance Planning or Tax Planning is Financial Planning.
4) Financial Planning only for rich people.
5) Financial Planning means investing in any products
We provide comprehensive financial planning services which include–
1) Analysis of your current financial position
2) Emergency Fund analysis
3) Protection Planning
4) Investment Planning
5) Retirement Planning
6) Planning for Accumulation goals (kid’s education etc.,)
7) Tax Planning
8) Estate Planning
9) Debt management
Our Financial Planning process includes–
1) Establishing client – planner relationship
2) Data collection from the client through “Client Questionnaire”
3) Analyzing the current investments done by the client
4) Preparation of draft financial plan
5) Presentation of the draft plan to the client
6) Modifications to the draft plan (if any)
7) Presentation of the final plan ( includes recommendations on all the possible investment categories after considering the client’s risk profile and the time frame of his/her financial goals)
8) Implementation and execution of the final financial plan
9) Review of the financial plan
Why with us??
Competent-Vast experience of over 8 years in financial field and being Certified Financial Planner, we are committed to customers interest rather than our interest in advising you.
Independent-We are not associated with any Bank, Insurance Company, Mutual Fund Company or Brokerage Firm. Hence you can expect unbiased advise from us.
Highest Standards-We follow the highest possible standards of ethics and professionalism as recommended by Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSBI).